SAP Lumira is a self-service data visualization tool to combine data, analyze trends, and share valuable business intelligence (BI) in a user friendly and effective manner.
SAP Lumira makes it easy to create interactive maps, charts, and infographics. The tool allows importing data from Excel and many other sources, perform visual BI analysis through intuitive dashboards, and securely share insights and data stories among teams.
- Deliver faster time to insight in a repeatable, self-service way
- Maximize business knowledge by combining big-picture insights with granular details
- Uncover connections and emerging trends with data visualizations
- Increase self-service data usage on trusted governed BI infrastructure
- Combine and analyze data from enterprise and personal sources
With SAP Lumira, individuals, teams, and even entire organization have access to an engaging way to explore data – big and small. The self-service data visualization software makes it easy to combine data from multiple sources either on the BI platform or in the cloud.
SAP Lumira, standard edition
SAP Lumira for individuals is a personal edition installed directly on the user’s PC.
SAP Lumira, Edge edition
SAP Lumira for small and midsize enterprises (SMEs) and teams uses a lightweight in-memory server.
SAP Lumira, server edition
SAP Lumira for your enterprise is a self-service Big Data visualization tool on a single platform.
SAP Lumira, cloud edition
SAP Lumira for the cloud is adapted to SMEs and department within large organizations.
For more information on the free 30 day trial of SAP Lumira, standard edition