Detect vulnerabilities and operate smarter
IBM Endpoint Manager combines endpoint and security management into a single solution. Administer servers, desktops, laptops or specialized equipment like point-of-sales devices, and rapidly remediate, protect and report all endpoints in real-time.
By automating time-intensive tasks across complex networks, your organization controls costs while reducing risk and supporting compliances. IBM Endpoint Manager’s capabilities include:
- A single intelligent agent for continuous self-assessment and policy enforcement;
- Real-time visibility and control from a single console;
- Overseeing hundreds of thousands of endpoints regardless of location, connection type or status;
- Targeting specific actions to an exact endpoint configuration or user type;
- Reducing complexity and cost, increasing accuracy and boosting productivity;
- Supporting heterogeneous platforms—Microsoft® Windows®, UNIX®, Linux® and Mac operating systems.
To learn more about Endpoint Manager,
The Createch Group’s certified professionals can help your organization deploy Endpoint Manager in a matter of days and for any network size or configuration, consequently providing you with a very rapid return on investment (ROI).